Stakeholder engagement is a key part of our governance and we take a three-tiered approach including:
- The Jisc stakeholder strategic update - an online invite-only event held in December. Relevant for senior strategic leads from UK-wide HE and FE member organisations.
- Jisc Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland strategy forums - hosted by the heads of nation these in person meetings (with an option to join remotely) provide an opportunity for networking and to discuss issues specific to the nation.
- Established sector events – working with organisational partners, we’ll look to host engagement opportunities around an existing programme of events. Find out which events we’ll be attending on our events page.
2022 stakeholder strategic update
Scotland, December 2022
Wales, December 2022
Northern Ireland, December 2022
Previous stakeholder strategic updates
Outcomes and resources from our past events.
- Download the stakeholder strategic updates 2021 questions and answers (pdf)
- View the 2021 stakeholder strategic update presentation for Northern Ireland (Slideshare)
- View the 2021 stakeholder strategic update presentation for England (Slideshare)
- View the 2021 stakeholder strategic update presentation for Scotland (Slideshare)
- View the 2021 stakeholder strategic update presentation for Wales (Slideshare)
- Download the stakeholder strategic updates 2020 questions and answers (pdf)
- Elevating the UK further education and skills sector - presentation by Robin Ghurbhurun (Slideshare)
- Higher education update - presentation by Jon Baldwin (Slideshare)
- Research update - presentation by Liam Earney and Victoria Moody (Slideshare)
Read stories from our members of how we are helping them to transform their worlds through digital.