This event will be held on
28 February 2023
- 14:00 – 15:00
Our discovery tool is an empowering first step for staff and students to reflect on their digital capabilities and to identify current strengths and areas for development.
A key component of the building digital capability service is the discovery tool, a developmental tool that students and staff can use to self-assess their digital capabilities, identify their strengths and opportunities to develop their skills further to enhance their practice of learning.
This session will be an opportunity for potential and new customers as well as for those who wish to refresh their knowledge with the features of the discovery tool, for users to ask questions and for Jisc staff to provide support.
Topics covered will include:
- Demonstration of all discovery tool features.
- Deep dive into the user journey, from logging into the system, to completing a self-assessment, to consulting the report and viewing the highlighted resources.
- Guidance on managing your discovery tool account.
- Accessing and working with the data dashboards.
Who should attend
- This event is for ac.uk emails (or equivalent) and registrations without this may be cancelled.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.