This event will be held on
25 July 2022
- 14:00 – 15:00
A key component of the building digital capability service is the discovery tool, a developmental tool that students and staff can use to self-assess their digital capabilities, identify their strengths and opportunities to develop their skills further to enhance their practice of learning.
We are releasing an updated discovery tool on 1 August 2022; this updated discovery tool will retain all existing features as well as introduce a number of exciting enhancements.
This session will be an opportunity for us to present the new platform, including the existing and new features, and provide you with guidance on managing your account. Topics covered will include:
- Overview of the upgrade rationale and benefits.
- Demonstration of all discovery tool features.
- Deep dive into the user journey, from logging into the system, to completing a self-assessment, to consulting the report and viewing the highlighted resources.
- Guidance on managing your discovery tool account.
- Accessing and working with the data dashboards.
Other events in this series
- Building digital capability – discovery tool V2 implementation and admin overview, Thursday 21 July 13:00-14:00
- Building digital capability – discovery tool V2 implementation and admin overview, Friday 22 July 10:00-11:00
- Building digital capability – discovery tool V2 implementation and admin overview, Tuesday 26 July 13:00-14:00
You only need to attend one - pick which date works best for you.
Who should attend
- This session is aimed at staff who manage the delivery and management of the building digital capability discovery tool.
- This event is for ac.uk emails (or equivalent) and registrations without this may be cancelled.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org