Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement
This is the last in a series of online events for service users/future service users, sharing ideas for how to analyse the qualitative survey data.
- 1.5 hours
This event will be held on
19 June 2023
- 10:30 – 12:00
As the end of the 2022/23 DEI cycle draws closer, this session will cover a range of key areas including:
- An overview of how Jisc analyses qualitative data
- Different approaches to analysing your own qualitative DEI survey data
- A series of member stories giving example of their own approaches to the DEI surveys and data
Other events in this series
- Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement session one, 18 April 2023
- Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement session two, 4 May 2023
Who should attend
- Colleagues with a role and/or an interest in data and the student experience, digital approaches to teaching and learning, related employability, and labour market intelligence.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.