Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement
This is the second in a series of online events for service users/future service users, which aims to provide support with making the most of the data captured in the surveys.
- 1.5 hours
This event will be held on
04 May 2023
- 10:00 – 11:30
As the end of the 2022/23 DEI cycle draws closer, this session will cover a range of key areas including:
- A guide to using the online analysis templates provided
- How to prepare your data sufficiently
- How to analyse the quantitative DEI survey data
- A chance to share findings with stakeholders
Other events in this series
- Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement session one, 18 April 2023
- Digital experience insights: update, support and engagement session three, 19 June 2023
Who should attend
- Colleagues with a role and/or an interest in data and the student experience, digital approaches to teaching and learning, related employability, and labour market intelligence.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.