This event will be held on
29 June 2022
- 13:00 – 14:00
An interactive dashboard suite co-designed with graduate career professionals from the higher education sector to help universities analyse the outcomes of their graduates.
Insights from these dashboards will help support strategic planning and reporting for careers advisors, planners and senior management within higher education institutions.
You will be able to benchmark your performance with sector peers regionally, nationally and by provider groups.
Insights focus on graduate outcomes and student characteristics enabling year-on-year comparison between two years (2017/18 and 2018/19). This relates to:
- Percentage of graduates obtaining ‘positive outcomes’ by securing a highly skilled professional role or continuation of study
- Employment and unemployment data (including self-employment and running a business) by median salary, occupation, industry sector, location of work and highly-skilled roles
- Further or interim study including level of study (doctorate, first degree, post-graduate, other higher degree) and principal subject
- Graduates' own reflections on their current workplace experiences and the relevance of their studies
- Student characteristics by ethnicity, disability, sex, age, degree class, Participation of Local Areas (POLAR4), English Indices of Multiple Deprivation (IMD), Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD) and Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation (WIMD)
Other events in this series
- Discovering graduate outcomes demo: session six, Wednesday 25 May
- Discovering graduate outcomes demo: session seven, Wednesday 8 June
- Discovering graduate outcomes demo: session eight, Wednesday 15 June
- Discovering graduate outcomes demo: session nine, Wednesday 22 June
You only need to attend one - pick which date works best for you.
Who should attend
- Anyone from a higher education provider who is interested in this product.
- Colleagues from strategic planning, careers advisors, planners and senior management may be particularly interested in learning more about discover graduate outcomes.
- This event is for ac.uk emails only and registrations without this may be cancelled.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.