This event will be held on
24 October 2023
- 13:00 – 14:15
Knovel’s interactive tools allow for quick screening of new ideas, assessing their feasibility and determining the best course of action. Its focused and targeted results, including manuals, graphs, equations, tables, and charts, students get to the knowledge and technical information they need, fast.
Give your students the edge
Project-based learning using engineering resources and tools used by professionals in the field allows students to be better prepared for their future careers in a technology-driven workplace.
What can Knovel do?
- Access curated trusted references & data from 165+ content partners
- Built-in interactive equation, worksheets, tables, & graphs
- Reduce reliance on expensive textbooks
- Build and augment syllabi and coursework with interactive references and exercises
Who should attend
- Sector members with an interest in engineering
For further information, please contact email@example.com