This event will be held on
18 November 2022
- 11:00 – 12:00
This is a series of five webinars to support your AI maturity journey. Following the introduction to AI maturity model we will be covering a range of topics from across the model to both improve members AI understanding & awareness and to inspire.
One of the key aims of our national centre for AI in tertiary education is to help institutions in their journey to mature adoption of AI services. To do this, we are unpinning our work with a maturity model, which we first introduced in our AI in Tertiary Education Report, and have expanded on in a recent blog post. This session will explore AI maturity in more detail:
- Considering the types of activities we expect to see at each stage.
- Providing ideas and guidance for institutions at the early stages of their AI maturity journey.
- Exploring how Jisc is planning to support institutions at the various stages of AI maturity.
Other events in the series
- How Artificial Intelligence has the potential to disrupt student assessment, 13 December 2022 15:00-16:00
Details on further events will be available soon.
Who should attend
- This event is open to any Jisc member who is interested in leading or supporting their institution in the adoption of AI for learning and teaching
This event is for members only.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.