Introduction to Medical Realities
An opportunity to be part of the consultation process of the agreement negotiation with Medical Realities.
- One hour
This event will be held on
28 April 2022
- 13:00 – 14:00
Medical Realities virtual reality (VR) platform enables students to have access to mission-critical multidisciplinary simulation on demand, and can have clinical experiences designed by leading experts in the field. The VR meeting platform is remotely accessible at the click of a button from anywhere in the world for lectures, conferences, with students, internal staff and stakeholders, or potential candidates to hold meetings in VR with anyone in your organisation.
- Students can revisit your portfolio of recordings on demand to add even more value
- Multiple departments and courses can hold live lectures and seminars simultaneously on the platform providing great value for money to any institution
- It specialises currently in the medical sector, however we can work with you to create bespoke content in other teaching disciplines.
Medical Realities can co-invest with you to create specific content and meet that need, however this will fall outside of the proposed agreement with Jisc.
Who should attend?
- HE and FE sector members who want benefit from any of the opportunities outlined above in 2022
- Specifically, members within the medical sector. However any educational member who wants to explore how VR can benefit your institution.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.