This event will be held on
20 September 2022
- 14:00 – 15:00
In this online event we will show how we work with your data and how we present these back to you in reports and visualisations. There will be time for questions at the end and the session will be recorded.
We will cover:
- How we receive and process data into COUNTER conformant statistics
- What happens when things go wrong and what you can do to help
- How you can access, consume and embed these statistics (web, API and widget)
- What’s next for IRUS
Who should attend
- Any participating IRUS users, especially recommended for the technical contact or those wanting to learn more about how IRUS works.
- This may also be of interest to any institutions and repositories who are interested in joining.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.