Joint BDC/DEI community of practice – digital transformation: perspectives on implementing change
Join us at City, University of London to find out more about our building digital capability and digital experience insights services.
- One day
This event will be held on
08 June 2023
- Drysdale Building, City, University of London
- 11:00 – 16:00
This is an exciting opportunity for our colleagues in higher or further education who are responsible for developing the digital environment and the digital capability in their organisations to come together to share:
- Practice, ideas and issues around enhancing student, staff and organisational digital capability.
- Approaches to gathering students and staff expectations and experiences of technology.
It's also an opportunity to :
- Hear more about our building digital capability and digital experience insights services
- Understand how these might help you to meet your organisational strategies.
- Meet other like-minded professionals and develop new, beneficial connections
- Impact the wider agenda and be part of future planning of Jisc services
- Be part of a community that continues to evolve, improve and innovate
Through the learning opportunities and sharing of best practice, you will be able to implement improvements in your workplace.
The full programme will be shared shortly.
We would like to invite community members to contribute short 'member stories' of no more than fifteen minutes each which align to themes of the event, i.e., Digital transformation: perspectives on implementing change.
If you are interested in sharing your story, please submit your proposed title and provide a brief outline of what your session would include in the registration form. The team will review proposals on a rolling basis and will liaise with those who have offered presentation slots.
The deadline for member story submissions is: Wednesday 19 April 2023.
Who should attend
- Colleagues with a role and an interest or remit for enhancing the digital capability and digital experience of staff and students across their organisations in higher education, further education or skills.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.