This event will be held on
22 November 2022
- The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP
- 10:00 – 16:15
The student experience experts group has been influential in many aspects of Jisc’s work on the student experience including learning and curriculum design, assessment and feedback, building digital capability and research into students’ digital experience.
This face to face meeting offers opportunities for members to hear about and feed into the development of Jisc’s work on learning and curriculum design, developing a framework for digital transformation and how we are researching the international students’ digital experience.
Our student experience experts group continues to play a key role in informing and influencing the direction of future Jisc work in learning, teaching and assessment. For more information about the group or to find out how to become a member visit our website
This meeting offers opportunities for the group to:
- Feed into the development of a framework for digital transformation
- Discuss approaches to curriculum and learning design and how these are being supported in your college or university
- Participate in discussions around how to best support the digital experience of international students
- Share examples of effective institutional practice and research in digital learning, teaching and assessment
Welcome and introduction to the meeting
- Liam Earney, Managing director for higher education and research, Jisc
- Sarah Knight, Head of learning and teaching transformation, Jisc
Developing a framework for digital transformation
This session will outline the development of a framework for digital transformation and offer opportunities for members to feedback on the current draft and ways this framework could be used within a university or college.
Workshops (choice of one)
Workshop one: The digital experience of international students
Workshop two: Approaches to learning and curriculum design
Session details to be confirmed
Members showcase sharing practice in digital learning, teaching and assessment
We will hear from staff across further and higher education sharing their practice in a PechaKucha format
Celebration of 50 meetings of the student experience experts group
Close of meeting
Who should attend
- Staff with a role of supporting the student experience within their college or university
- Open to staff and leaders with a role in technology-enhanced learning (TEL) or digital learning, teaching, and assessment
- Leaders who are responsible for digital transformation of learning, teaching and assessment
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.