Member research panel
Help shape Jisc's work by sharing your feedback and ideas.
The member research panel is made up of over 1,000 individuals from UK education and research institutions and organisations. If you are a member or customer of Jisc you can become a part of this community.
How does the panel help shape our work?
- Changing our communications - keeping these concise and tailored to your interests has resulted in more people than ever opening content from our monthly e-newsletter, Headlines
- Testing new ideas for services - research showed that members had a use for a research digital experience insights service for researchers
- Helping us prepare for the future - capturing information on current wireless resource and infrastructure helped us build a picture of the state of wireless networking at HE and FE institutions across the UK (pdf)
- Promoting new ways of doing things - research with our member panel gave us a better understanding of how we can bring new perspectives and encourage innovation, helping us to deliver the learning and teaching reimagined programme
What does it involve?
As a member of our research panel, you will be invited to take part in market research activities that are relevant to you.
This might include:
- Getting your feedback on a Jisc service or product
- Testing a new prototype we’re developing with you
- Asking your views on some of the hot topics in the sector
In all invitations to you, we will highlight the expected time commitment and effort required from you to participate, so you know exactly what you’re signing up to.
For further information on the group, contact our market research team (firstname.lastname@example.org).