Support for community groups
Helping you to share knowledge, experience and ideas that impact the UK's education sector.
Do you bring people together to share successes and problems? Perhaps you run a regular meet-up, or you’re a JiscMail list owner, or use another platform to bring people together, such as Twitter, Facebook, Teams or Slack. However you do it, we think you’re a community champion!
By actively facilitating the sharing of experiences, information, and problems you are enriching your peers’ experiences of their working life. You are making an impact in supporting sector wide learning and enabling change.
We want to connect and support you with all types of communities, covering topics relating to learning, teaching and research and the intersection of technology.
We are keen to hear from community champions. Please talk to us about how we can support you.
- List your community on our get involved page by requesting a webpage for your community
- Request a speaker to contribute to your event
(Please note that while every effort will be made to meet your request it will depend on the availability of contacts and the subject matter. We cannot guarantee that a speaker will be found for every request.)
- Use JiscMail to manage email lists and support your discussions across national and international networks
Contact us to discuss how we can best support you:
- Carolina Barnes, community engagement apprentice (email@example.com)
- Natasha Veenendaal, head of community engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org)