Student information, guidance and opportunities as well as media advertising for universities and employers.
Working at the heart of higher education for nearly 50 years, Prospects collaborates with government, universities and employers to improve student and graduate career outcomes through information, guidance and opportunities.
Visited by more than two million students and graduates a month for advice, jobs, apprenticeships, courses and internships; our careers services partners write much of the content, so you can be confident in our guidance
- Official postgraduate course database
The UK’s official resource for people considering postgraduate study
- Career Planner and Job Match
Online tools for students to work through either alone or alongside a careers professional
- Student Career Guide
The essential guide to making the most of university, including postgraduate study and what to do after graduation. It is available online and in university careers services
We can help you to engage high calibre students and graduates who are proactively seeking jobs, internships, apprenticeships or postgraduate study.
We are the experts in graduate careers with unrivalled insight into the graduate labour market.
We know what graduates do, where they go and what their motivations are. We use this intelligence to guide and inspire career choices that enable students and graduates to make the best use of their skills – ultimately delivering you more relevant and high-quality applications.
Our established position in the sector ensures we connect with students at key decision-making points, from pre-university through to an experienced graduate.
- 2.1 million unique visitors to Prospects.ac.uk per month
- 800,000 students and graduates subscribe to our emails
- 260,000 students and graduates have registered for our job vacancy emails
- 95,000+ followers connect with us on social media
Whether you’re looking for a bespoke large-scale marketing campaign or targeted exposure for a specific opportunity, we can help.
- On Prospects.ac.uk - employer, university and department profiles as well as jobs, courses and events listings
- Display advertising – Push your content to relevant users with display advertising on prospects.ac.uk and through retargeting on Google
- Via targeted emails - segment by graduation year, university, subject interest and more
- Via our virtual fair programme - targeted, remote and interactive access to thousands of students and graduates
- Student Career Guide – advertise courses or jobs in our flagship Prospects publication, which is available throughout UK university careers services and on prospects.ac.uk
- Digital guides - advertising courses or jobs in our Guide to a Career in Law or Guide to a Career in STEM offers the branding benefits of print while reaching our vast website and email audience