Incident response handling fundamentals workshop
Work through the six phases of the incident response lifecycle to protect your organisation from cyber-related threats.
The UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) has warned that UK organisations need to plan for when not if they get hit by a cyber-related incident. Cyber incidents affecting the sector continue to grow in number and severity, often taking organisations offline for extended periods, severely impacting business continuity, revenue, and reputation.
The biggest misconception in an incident is that the organisation should be 'business as normal' immediately after. In fact, depending on the severity of the incident it could be several weeks before the business returns to 'normal'.
In this workshop, we will work through the six phases of the incident response lifecycle. This will encourage you to think about an incident as a constant cycle of improvement. You will be able to:
- Build policies/procedures
- Change the way you prepare for future incidents
- Determine how to prevent more incidents in the future
This is a ground up workshop that will give you a better understanding of the incident response phases and how these basic principles should underpin your organisation’s preparation, response and recovery.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of incident response
- Understand the incident response lifecycle and how/why this should be applied to every cyber incident
- Improve staff awareness of roles and responsibilities within a first line response/technical team
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for a wide audience including:
- Frontline staff/service desk roles
Pricing and eligibility
This workshop is bespoke to your organisation with dates and pricing to be discussed. For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01235 822242.