Simon starts by talking through the challenges they have been facing with assessment, including how they had previously recognised that it was out of kilter with the student’s expectations for a modern education system. The pandemic enabled them to take a bold step toward adapting their practices, adopting an end-to-end digital assessment platform.
We then discuss how they have supported staff with their assessment and feedback practices, adopting a team of digital assessment advisers who help onboard faculties and share best practices.
- Read the Capstone Assessment Evaluation research
- Check out some of the assessment resources from UCL:
- Find out more about the Assessment UCL project
- Try the Assessment visualisation tool
- Read the assessment and feedback higher education landscape review
- Read our guide on the principles of good assessment and feedback
- Subscribe to our Headlines newsletter, which has all the latest edtech news, guidance and events tailored to you
- Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you’d like to come on the show or know someone who might suit the series