Defend as one to secure an open, resilient, digital future
This year’s event will look to answer some of the most challenging questions facing the sector:
- How can you strengthen your security posture and secure your cloud infrastructure?
- In what ways will cyber threats evolve over the next few years?
- What are the key risks and vulnerabilities we must mitigate moving forward?
- How can we be resilient to the threats from new technologies such as AI and ChatGPT?
Cyber security is a collective responsibility
The security conference 2023 programme will cover:
- Defending through innovation – next-generation ideas that address the changing threat landscape
- Threats, risks and vulnerabilities – highlighting the current and potential threats, risks and vulnerabilities facing our community
- Resilient community – hear how the community is nurturing a strong cyber ecosystem and defending as one
- Prevention is better than a cure - staff and students are key to reducing risk
What to expect
Come together with fellow innovators and experts to share and collaborate to secure an open, resilient, digital future.