This event will be held on
30 June 2022
- 10:00 – 11:00
A key component of the building digital capability service is the discovery tool, a developmental tool that students and staff can use to self-assess their digital capabilities, identify their strengths and opportunities to develop their skills further to enhance their practice of learning.
We are releasing an updated discovery tool on 1 August 2022; this updated discovery tool will retain all existing features as well as introduce a number of exciting enhancements.
This session will be an opportunity for us to present the new platform, including the existing and new features. Topics covered will include:
- Overview of the upgrade rationale and benefits.
- Demonstration of the discovery tool features.
- Deeper dive into the user journey, from logging into the system, to completing a self-assessment, to consulting the report and viewing the highlighted resources.
Other events in this series
You only need to attend one - pick which date works best for you.
Who should attend
- This session is aimed at users of the building digital capability discovery tool.
- The event is for ac.uk emails only and registrations without this may be cancelled.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org