Skip to results
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure and systems
- Leadership and culture
- Learning, teaching and assessment
- Online learning
- Open access
- Organisational change
- Research and innovation
- Security, access and identity management
- Standards and policies
- Student journey
- GuideA toolkit to support the development of digital strategies, assessment of digital maturity across the organisation and the creation of actionable roadmaps and plans for implementation.
- GuideA comprehensive perspective on how the digital environment can support positive work, research and learning experiences, and promote a sense of belonging and wellbeing.
- GuideUsing data to make smarter use of your university estate.
- GuideYou've started work on introducing chatbots to your organisation, now find out about what's involved in development and implementation.
- GuideHow to coordinate the development and delivery of a chatbot in the tertiary education sector.
- GuideOutlining the different types of chatbots, how they work, and how they are being used in educational settings.
- GuideCyngor ac arfer da ar draws y sector AB yng Nghymru i helpu i wella eich cynaliadwyedd ariannol a chynllunio tuag at sero net.
- GuideAdvice and good practice from across the FE sector in Wales to help improve your financial sustainability and plan towards net zero.
- GuideExplore the technical challenges and best practices involved in moving large volumes of data between sites on Janet and beyond.
- GuideHow good learning, teaching and assessment can be applied to improving assessment and feedback practice.