If you're not sure whether you're considered an independent HE provider, get in touch. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Meeting your connectivity needs. Whether that’s connecting to the Janet Network, special purpose connections or supporting access and roaming.
- eduroam Visitor Access
- Global education access framework
- Janet IP connection
- Intersite connection
- Managed router service
- Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
- Network equipment framework (access to framework)
- Session border controller
To help you get the most from your Jisc membership, we work to protect the Janet Network and connect organisations with our cyber security services.
- Allow and deny lists (included with Janet connection)
- Cyber Essentials
- Critical services protection
- Cyber security assessment
- Cyber threat intelligence (included with Janet connection)
- Cyber security threat monitoring
- Foundation DDoS mitigation (included with Janet connection)
- Jisc CSIRT (included with Janet connection)
- Janet Network resolver (included with Janet connection)
- Network time protocol (NTP) (included with Janet connection)
- Penetration testing
- Primary nameserver service (included with Janet connection)
- Secondary nameserver service (included with Janet connection)
- Simulated phishing and associated training framework
- Vulnerability assessment service and tools supply framework
- Web filtering and monitoring framework
We act for the whole of UK education and research to bring you competitive cloud solutions to help you achieve your strategic goals.
- Cloud professional services
- Managed AWS
- Managed Azure
- Managed Microsoft 365
- Cloud web application firewall
- Janet txt framework
- OCRE cloud framework (access to framework)
- OCRE and AWS
- Shared data centre framework
- Telephony DPS (access to framework)
Data and analytics
Enabling you to leverage your data and analytics to make informed, evidence-based decisions in addressing strategic challenges and goals in your organisation.
Libraries, learning resources and research
Our libraries, learning resources and research services help you manage your library resources, research publication lifecycle and research outputs.
Our library support services include:
- Journal Usage Statistics Portal (JUSP)
- Knowledge Base+
- Licence subscriptions manager
- Library hub discover
Our open research services include:
Trust and identity
Our trust and identity services help you with seamless and secure access to services and resources, enabling you to manage access more effectively and efficiently.
- Certificate service
- Domain registry (included with Janet connection)
- Trust and identity consultancy
- UK Access Management Federation
Supporting you with digital tools and mechanisms to enrich the learning and teaching experience for your students on campus and in the work place.
Advice and guidance
Providing you with expert, trusted advice and practical assistance.
If you have any questions about our package of services, or how to become a member of Jisc, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).