Skip to results
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure and systems
- Leadership and culture
- Learning, teaching and assessment
- Online learning
- Open access
- Organisational change
- Research and innovation
- Security, access and identity management
- Standards and policies
- Student journey
- GuideFrom accessible documents to dealing with video, how you can comply with the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations.
- Quick guideThe four priority areas that may need to be reviewed with the move to online relationships with staff and students.
- GuidePutting into practice the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018 for colleges and universities.
- Quick guideData protection law regulates how colleges, universities and other learning providers collect and use information about students, staff and others. It also provides individuals with the right to access information that is held about them.
- Quick guideHow to improve procurement processes and ensure inclusive practice is embedded in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Quick guideWhere to start with meeting and demonstrating compliance with the range of different requirements from funders.
Showing all 6 guides