Skip to results
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure and systems
- Leadership and culture
- Learning, teaching and assessment
- Online learning
- Open access
- Organisational change
- Research and innovation
- Security, access and identity management
- Standards and policies
- Student journey
- Quick guideHow researchers can publish their research open access in a transformative journal to meet funding requirements.
- GuideSupporting and giving guidance to new university presses and library-led publishing ventures.
- GuideGuidelines for evaluating and communicating transitional open access (OA) agreements.
- Quick guideOpen access (OA) means making research publications freely available so anyone can benefit from reading and using research.
- GuideGuidance and retention schedules for information held in higher and further education institutions.
- GuideA toolkit to support you through the entire lifecycle of research data management (RDM). It explains what you should consider and signposts resources from a wide range of websites and organisations.
Showing all 6 guides