This overarching report of our edtech series focuses on understanding each of the most urgent priorities that university senior leaders will face over the next three years.
For this report, more than 50 senior decision-makers in higher education were interviewed. They told us that financial sustainability is the most common challenge facing universities.
This report is structured around universities’ five most pressing priorities based on our research with senior leaders. These five priorities are interlinked, so work on one priority will inevitably affect the others.
Top five priorities for senior leaders in HE
- Delivering the best, most equitable student experience
- Adapting to changing student expectations about employability and career outcomes
- Expanding the university’s reach by attracting more (and more diverse) students
- Transforming digital and physical infrastructure
- Recruiting, retaining and developing world-class staff
Find out more
If you would like to know more, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this series of reports
These reports draw on the expertise of leaders from HE, employers and startups, through Jisc – Emerge Education advisory groups on specific topics, including the future of assessment, the employability journey of students from non-traditional backgrounds, student recruitment in challenging times, employer-university collaboration and the student mental health and wellbeing challenge. Other reports in the series include: